Week before Thankgiving




Last week should have been an easy week for fun and relaxing. Well that did not work out as I thought. Just when you think every thing is going to be easy....


                                                              
 Steve went goose hunting near Haskel Texas. Digging a hole to hide in and setting up decoy geese all around. Then in the early morning in cold weather waiting for the Geese to arrive and shoot them down. Sounds like a lot of work to me. Looking at the pictures I think every one had a good time.

My idea was to redo the bathroom while I have the time.Simple task I thought. Plan A did not workout. So I had yo go to plan B and that took twice as long. After two long days I was finally done.

So much for relaxing days.

Bathroom pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment